Careers at Interior Community Services
to advance your career?
to make a difference in the community?
to enriching lives?
Why Work for Interior Community Services?
Because, ICS provides:
- A professional and accredited organization that is committed to providing high quality services
- Innovative programming to meet the needs of diverse populations within the community
- A supportive, welcoming and respectful culture for employees and persons served
- A learning organization that offers opportunities for growth and professional development
- Agency wide wellness initiatives, group benefits and pension plan
The Kamloops Residential Youth Mentorship Program matches youth with a short term residential experience in the home of an adult mentor. With the guidance of the mentor, along with outside training and support services the goal is to support youth to build skills and move successfully into living independently.
We offer practicum opportunities to the following students
- Human Service Worker
- Community and School Support Certificate
- Bachelor of Social Worker
- Masters of Counselling
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Health Care Assistant
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org